call us for a quote on 0330 335 2875 now
Call us for a quote on 0330 335 2875

pub | bar

insurance for licenced premises

Designed for

A flexible policy tailored to meet the specific needs of pubs, bars and inns. You can cover the Assets, Earnings and Legal Liabilities of their business. Protect against Business Interruption, Buildings insurance, Loss of Liquor Licence, business conducted away from the premises and Theft by Employees, Public Liability, Employers’ Liability, Money and Persona Accident (Assault), and Commercial Legal Expenses. 



Standard Cover

  • Contents and Business Interruption
  • Money and Personal Accident (Assault)
  • Goods in Transit
  • Employers’ Liability £10m
  • Public and Products Liability £2m
  • Commercial Legal Expenses
  • Equipment Breakdown – including Deterioration of Stock cover

 Extend your policy to include:

  • Residential Accommodation – family personal possessions can be included
  • Accidental Damage
  • Buildings cover and Subsidence options
  • UK All Risks for Business Equipment
  • Theft by Employee cover
  • Loss of liquor licence option
  • Terrorism cover available



  • Flexible additional options to suit your needs
  • Competitive premiums – call us for the best deal
  • Cover available for most restaurant businesses
  • Cover arranged with major UK commercial insurers
  • Monthly premiums available
  • Immediate cover option


 Summary of cover and policy documents