call us for a quote on 0330 335 2875 now
Call us for a quote on 0330 335 2875

buy to let

buy to let property insurance

Designed for

If you rent out residential property then we can provide Buildings insurance, and you can tailor the policy by adding cover for Loss of Rent and Landlord’s Contents.



Standard Cover

  • Property Owners’ Liability £2m  with an option to increase to a higher limit if required.
  • Buildings
  • Accidental damage included
  • Contents in communal areas – various levels of cover available
  • Loss of rent and Alternative Accommodation
  • Specialist Commercial Legal Expenses

Extend your policy to include:

  • Subsidence cover
  • Landlord’s Contents
  • Rent Protection and Repossession Costs
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Loss of Rental Income



  • Flexible additional options to suit your needs
  • Competitive premiums – call us for the best deal
  • Cover available for most retail business types
  • Cover arranged with major UK commercial insurers
  • Monthly premiums available
  • Immediate cover option


  Summary of cover and policy documents